Friday, November 11, 2011

Jamuan 2 zamrud ^^

On 8th November , I had go to my class jamuan . I had soo much fun with my friends and also my teacher Pn Juliana that held on PizzaHut PG even only 24 that come on jamuan.WE still have  precious memories.

the boy in my class


the beauty's girls



I dont know how to describe but they always be three .hehe



syazwan and fakhruallah , the clown in class :D



indians girl !!!!



monitor-monitor ^^



Pn Juliana and me :))



and this is 2 zamrud 2011 :)
hehe.

Many of them wear purple as haidah,me,hidayah,pooraney,irfan and hafiz .
and one experiences that i get in this jamuan is ride fixie .
jakun skit.

After all have reach home.Hidayah and I company teacher to buy stuff at tesco .
For the first time ,I  hang out with teacher !
It was really great !
I hope next time i will get this moment .
that all .

-ketam-dadih-bliss-pizza-fixie-purple-

p/s = I know that my english is soo bad . -,- I will try to improve my grammar and sentences .
thanks you for your understanding.