Friday, November 2, 2018

Religious Issue

Assalamualaiakum and hello everyone,

Im back ! today I will write about religious issues. To be honest I am so gladful that we live peacefully even our country have different religious, culture, the way of life . To me, as a human, we really do need to respect others, I mean when there is group of people that are different with them, we should not neglect them but try to be friend and understand them and we might learn something from them too, same goes in religion. I know that different races have different way of life and the difference makes us unique.

In Malaysia, even we live peaceful but still there is a small group people that do make issues that related with religious which is azan. I know people might think that this is something small but it is actually big thing especially for non muslim. I really think that Azan is something that needed in one place and since Malaysia is a country with majority muslim. I think that others should respect it like how muslim respect their religion or any occasion.A meeting with each other can solve this kind of issue. I am pretty sure if we understand each other the way of life, we do happy and there is nothing conflict with that :).

That's it for today.
Will do write more in future  !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment