Saturday, October 13, 2018

Self Introduction


Assalamualaikum, Today I will introduce about myself, so that we can get closer.
My name is Sharifah Nurul Ain Binti Syed Mohamad. I was born on 9 February 1997, which was the first day of "Hari Raya Aidilfitri" on that year. I was born at Hospital Kajang, Selangor.
As I grew up, I did live in certain state for a while such as Selangor and Melaka and my final state which is Johor and had become the place for me to comeback home.

The story of  myself growing up is always in Johor. I did schooling my kindergarden in Tadika Pintar Bestari, primary school at SK Taman Rinting 2 and secondary school at SMK Dato Peggawa Timur and I do further my study at Kolej Profesional Mara Seri Iskandae in programe Higher National Diploma In Business Marketing and successfully finish my study. Now, I am doing part time degree study in  Bachelor of Business Administration (Marketing) in UITM Pasir Gudang and currently taking a short course in graphics design for 9 months at Giat Mara Pasir Gudang. I hope so, I can do well in my short course and part time studies.

When it about myself, I am that kind of person who believes that it is need a big kind of effort to make something becomes reality.I always do work my best in everything I do, If I don't get the best, I make sure that I do better. I always wanted to be a successful person and be a beautiful person inside and outside that inspire person to be better and good person. I may not be able to change the world but I hope my existence makes people around me better and good :) 

When it becomes to hobbies, I love to read the book (even I don not get to do this things because busy), singing, dancing, creating something new, shopping, making design, watching movies and YouTube and have a walk to anywhere. As a human,it is important to do things that we like so that we are happy. It is like when you do something that you like, you are rewarding and prioritise your own self. It show that you do spent time for yourself and that is meant you love yourself. 

As an individual, It is vital to fulfill what you need first. You need to put yourself first and do not forget to always being kind because everyone around us is struggling something that we do not know. Alway smile and think positive in your life. That's all an introduction and words from me.

Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment