Tuesday, April 21, 2015

IM WRITING THIS AND IM CRYING RIGHT NOW SERIOUSLYYYY .

I really dont know how to describe this feeling . it's hard for me .
I remembered the few day before my biggest examination day which is spm  that THE SCRIPT announced they will do concert at Malaysia . I was overwhelm and can't even sleep that night . The next day and i kept telling about that and asking my friend to be with me for the concert but none of them cant make it .but im okay with that im not give up so quick . After a month and i got plkn , I did ask my friend at plkn too to be with mee . SERIUS WEH SEDIH GILA SEBAB AKU TAKDA KAWAN YANG MINAT THE SCRIPT. Ayah aku dah kasi green light nak pergi boleh je but you must have a friend .tapi masih tak give up lagi . Mungkin orang akan cakap alaaaa tak dapat pergi concert pun nak nangis lah apalah dan macam-macam lagi .They don't know what THE SCRIPT MEANT TO ME . When I AM DOWN , THEIR SONG HELP MEE GO THROUGH A LOTT , WHO CAN UNDERSTAND MY PAIN AND EVERY SCAR THAT MARK MY HEART KEEP GIVING ME SEMANGAT TO BE A GREAT PERSON . MAYBE YOU WONT FEEL A THING ABOUT IT BUT FOR ME . THIS BAND IS NOT ONLY A BAND . AND IF YOU CAN UNDERSTAND EVERY LINE OF THE LYRICS AND ACCIDENTLY IT WAS RELATE WITH YOUR LIFE . EVERYTHING WILL NOT BE THE SAME . I PLANNED A LOT OF THING TO BE THERE BUT I CANT MAKE IT . IT MAKE ME DOWN . I SHOULD TRY HARDER BUT NOTHING MAKE IT REAL . I AM SO FRUST .

THE PROBLEM THAT I FACE IS
1.MY FATHER LET ME GO IF I GOT A FRIEND WITH ME
2.I NEED TO STAY AT HOTEL OR SOMEWHERE (IM OKAY WITH THAT )BUT NO 1 IS NOT COMPLETED
3.BUT THEN HOW ABOUT THE  TRANSPORT ?!?!? IF I GOT A DRIVING LICENSE THEN I AM FINE I CAN GO BY MYSELF BUT I DON'T.
4.IM LIVING FAR AWAY FROM KL . IF I LIVE AT KL OF COURSE I DO I CAN MAKE IT .
5.I DO ASK MY FATHER TO GO SEND ME FOR THE CONCERT BUT idk he ask me to buy him the tix but you know that he is not going to understand it right ? because our age and interest is very difrerent :''I he dont even know what the script is .

hmmmm .

Actually maybe it's not my luck to be there but the chance like this is hard to get right ? when you are 18 and got nothing to do . Yeah maybe next time they will come to Malaysia again . MAYBE . But i wonder at that time maybe i was commit with my work or study . HMMMMM .
THEN , MY LAST PLANNED IS STAY AT HOME AND LISTEN ALL THEIR SONG THAT WILL PRESENT TONIGHT . BUT THE WIFI LINE JUST LIKE 1000000000000000000000000KM/HOURS. HMMMMM .

PASTU TADI AKU BARU SAHAJA CHECK KPM DAN AKU TAK DAPAT . MEMANG HARI NI BAD DAY AKU KE APA ??? PLEASE STAY STRONG MY DEAR ME :') YOU CAN GO THROUGH THIS .

DAH LA DAH LAH AINNN OIIII . MOVEE ONNN