Saturday, January 16, 2016

college's back

I have been a week in Perak to further my studies for semester 2 . Well , I decided to change my class for a few reason . Yes i do admit my previous class is quite fun but i do feel that it's hard for me to fit with them and i became the one who is being ignore the most on that class (what i feel) and i dont know why ? .  Lets just move on . First day of the class for semester 2 , I entered class FIB 2B . I got the same class with Maizatul Maisara who was my neighbor when I lived at 1-6 . She is nice and its fun to be around her because she can fit with everybody . I wish i also can mix with people so easily .Its weird to enter the class which you didnt know much but i guess changing is good . At least , I will learn something new and get to know new people , who knows maybe people will be more appreciate you in that class right ? After a few days entering the class . There are one class which combining FIB2A and FIB2B . I feel so awkward and nervous on that time . What would they think of me ? but it doesn't matter anymore after i am saying hello to one of my old classmate but she just dont really want like nak tak nak je jawab salam hai aku . so bye bye and its okay  , Im fine with that . I am not going to be insolent to you guys anyway . I wish all the best for you guys and for me also . May all of us happy :D


Picture of me and my old neighbor on the first day semester 2 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment